Pages

The Week of the Wisdom Tooth

Aunt Sandra and Cousin Will came out to visit Jourdan and I this past week. They were a huge help. I got my wisdom tooth pulled and they watched Jourdan while I slept. I got plenty of much needed sleep! We also made sure to have a lot of fun.

When Sandra and Will got here Jourdan got some of his birthday presents early! He loved ripping off the paper and chewing on his birthday card. He looks so cute running around pushing his little car. Thanks Grandmom and Grandpa Boughton!

Of course on a hot summer day a baby pool is a must. So we pulled out the pool and Jourdan had a ball. What is better than a pool? The Beach! We went to Dana Point and played on the beach and went Whale watching. We saw dolphins, sea lions and blue whales. They were so beautiful.

We also went to the Cabrillo National Monument. This is a lighthouse at the end of Point Loma, just a couple miles down the road from my apartment. We were able to see Eaan's squadron on Coronado from the binoculars at the monument.

I just want to say Thank you to Sandra and Will. Without you guys I don't know what I would have done. You have been such a big help over the summer with Eaan being gone.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

No comments: