Pages

Some Exciting News!

I have been neglecting my blog lately. My computer had to be fixed again...hopefully for the last time but now I have it back. There are also some other things that have been going on. The kids birthday party is coming up and Eaan finally got his orders last week. We are going to be moving back to Maryland. This is great news for us because we can be near my family. The sad news is that we will miss everyone here in San Diego and our family in Phoenix. The only problem is the Navy wants us to move in 2 weeks! So we have the movers scheduled and everything in motion. We are leaving August 10th and we are going to take 2 or 3 weeks to drive cross country, visiting family along the way. Things have been crazy here in prepration for the move so I probably will not be blogging much. Look back for normal blogging in the beginning of Septemeber. I will be posting our updates as we are going cross country I just don't know if I will have pictures.

So...here we come Maryland!

No comments: