Pages

The Snowstorm Part II

 Dec Snow Storm Day One

I know I am behind but I do have good reason to be. I was without my computer for a week (again) and with this recent snowstorm we have been shoveling fools around here. So while I don't have pictures from this snowstorm downloaded and organized yet I do have the rest of the photos from the one in December. I know, I know...there have been three other snowstorms since then but what can I say. I am ridiculously behind. Anyway, we had seen Santa the night before on the fire truck and now it was time to play in all the snow that had fallen since then. This was Layla's first time out in the snow and lets just say it didn't go well. When we started getting ready to go outside she knew something was up.

 Dec Snow Storm Day One

When we finally got outside things did not get better.

 Dec Snow Storm Day One

She didn't know what to think. Poor baby.

 Dec Snow Storm Day One

Anna was having fun...

 Dec Snow Storm Day One

but Layla was not.

 Dec Snow Storm Day One

Jourdan was having fun...

 Dec Snow Storm Day One

but Layla was not.

 Dec Snow Storm Day One

The snow came up to Jourdan's knees so he was having a little trouble walking in it.

 Dec Snow Storm Day One

Soon enough a snowball fight began...

 Dec Snow Storm Day One

but I had taken Layla in for a nap so I was nice and warm inside. The next day we went to my mom's house to see what the snow looked like there. Turns out it was the same. :) Otis enjoyed playing out in the snow.

Day One

Eaan helped my mom out by snow blowing the driveway.

 Dec Snow Storm Day Two

Jourdan kicked some snow.

 Dec Snow Storm Day Two

And then got a picture with Tommy. We miss you Tommy!

 Dec Snow Storm Day Two

Then he got his foot stuck. Oops.

 Dec Snow Storm Day Two

That's one long driveway. I am glad Eaan is doing it.

 Dec Snow Storm Day Two

Then Anna, Jourdan and I tried sledding.

 Dec Snow Storm Day Two

 Dec Snow Storm Day Two

I knew this wouldn't turn out good. Jourdan didn't want to go again.

 Dec Snow Storm Day Two

So we kept walking. Jourdan climbed up a mountain of snow and showed me his snow covered gloves.

 Dec Snow Storm Day Two

Then he wanted to show off his muscles.

 Dec Snow Storm Day Two

Our day ended with a snowball fight.

 Dec Snow Storm Day Two

I won. Ha!
I am working on getting the pictures from the past couple days. There are a lot of them. A lot of craziness occurred. I can't wait to post about it.


No comments: