Pages

Trip To Phoenix

Leaving for the Airport

In April, Layla and I took a trip to Phoenix and San Diego. We only had a couple days in each place but we had tons of fun. Jourdan and Eaan took us to the airport as you can see in the picture above they were really excited about the trip. I don't know if Jourdan knew he wasn't coming but he did great with Daddy and Gaga. I was worried about the plane ride with Layla. She can be a little crazy sometimes but she was surprisingly good. She colored and feed her baby. She was good for almost the entire plane trip.

Leaving for the Airport

Leaving for the Airport

Leaving for the Airport

When we got to Phoenix we had a BBQ with the family. It was great to see everyone. The next day we went to our cousin's house to let the kids play in the pool. They had tons of fun.

Amanda's House

Amanda's House

Amanda's House

Amanda's House

Amanda's House

The little stinker kept sticking his tongue out at me.

Amanda's House

Love them!

Amanda's House

Amanda's House

Food time!

Amanda's House

Amanda's House

Raya doing Layla's hair.

Amanda's House

So cute! I love these little babies!

Amanda's House

Their mama, also named Amanda, was about 11 months pregnant. :) I was hoping to see the little baby before I left. But little Levi decided to make his appearance just 6 hours after I left. Hopefully I will get to see the little one soon. Congratulations to Sture and Amanda, we love you guys and miss you so much.

Levi James
Photo by Levi Matthew


No comments: