Pages

SeaWorld



Have I told anyone how much I love SeaWorld? Well I do. I love it so much that I was willing to take Jourdan and his friend, Keller. This might not sound like much but has anyone tried to take two one year olds anywhere without problems? They were actually very good. We saw "Believe", the Killer Whale Show, touched the Sting Rays, went through the shark exhibit and feed the dolphins. Jourdan loved the killer whale show; Eaan took him down to the splash zone and got him wet! Keller loved the dolphins; he even tried to jump in with the dolphins. We went with some friends of ours. I think the guys favorite part was drinking the free beer at the Anheuser Bush area. Neither Jourdan nor Keller took a nap the whole day so when we were driving home they were out. It gave me and Eaan a taste of what it would be like to have two babies...

No comments: