Pages

Hershey Park

Ok so I am a little behind on the blogging. I also have 4th of July pictures to post. I will put those up in the next couple of days. We went to Hershey Park, ummm, oh about 2 weeks ago. I am just now finally getting around to posting the pictures. First I had to recover from the trip. I had fun but it was a difficult couple of days to say the least. A lot of walking in very hot weather. Let's just say I overdid it. But Jourdan had so much fun, so that is all that matters. The first night Tommy, my mom and Jeff went to the Dave Matthews Concert while Anna, Carol, John, Jourdan and I went into the Park. It was awesome because hardly anyone was riding the rides. This was Jourdan by the end of the night.

Jourdan Passed Out Day 1

The next day it was time for everyone to enjoy the rides!
Jourdan was a Hershey Miniature.

Jourdan Miniature

Hershey Park = Chocolate

Chocolate Jourdan

1st ride of the day

1st Ride

1st Ride

Log Ride!

Log Ride

Log Ride

Piper and Anna

Anna and Piper

Super Duper Looper!

Super Duper Looper

Frog Hopper...don't let the happy face fool you
...he was scared when the ride started.

Frog Hooper

Frog Hopper

Mom got him to put his hands up!

Mom and Jourdan

At the end of the day it was time for the Ferris Wheel. My mom took Jourdan on and Meghan, Mark, Piper and Duncan also came along. Unfortunately as soon as they got to the top of the Ferris Wheel it got stuck....for over a half an hour! Of course! I got really worried, there was a storm coming and there was a 1, 2 and a 3 year old up at the top. There were also three adults but still. Everything worked out and they got down before the storm came. Jourdan didn't even know anything had happened.

Ferris Wheel

Ferris Wheel

After a long day we got back to the hotel and we were locked out of our room.
Of course.

Hallway

Jourdan Passed Out

The next day we stopped by Great Great Grandmom's on the way home.
Jourdan was so exhausted from the weekend he fell asleep, again.

Relatives

Jourdan Passed Out

No comments: