Pages

Bethany Comes to SD!

Bethy I will send you these pictures. I promise! I know it has been months since you were here...but I will get them to you. :)
Anyway when Bethy was here we took her and Justin to Coronado for some yummy Mexican food and a walk on the beach.

Mexican Food

Coronado Beach

Jourdan played in the sand...

Coronado Beach

Coronado Beach

...and Bethy played in the water!

Coronado Beach

Then Jourdan showed us his awesome break dancing skills.

Coronado Beach

The next day we went to La Jolla Shores to play in the tide pools.

La Jolla Shores

I made Bethy stand as close to the water as she could so the waves would splash her. I like to make my cousins risk their lives for pictures.

La Jolla Shores

La Jolla Shores

La Jolla Shores

We found the world's largest piece of seaweed.

La Jolla Shores

The waves were huge by the seal beach.

La Jolla Shores

I almost got hit by this wave. That was a close one.

La Jolla Shores

The last night Bethy was here we went to the Stone Brewery for a tour and some yummy dinner.

Stone Brewery

Stone Brewery

Layla and Jourdan had lots of fun!

Stone Brewery

Stone Brewery

Stone Brewery

The brewery was awesome and Eaan loved the beer. (Of course) I am so glad Bethy and Justin came to visit. We had a lot of fun and can't wait to see them again!

No comments: