Pages

106 degrees

I know, I know it's been awhile since I have put a post up. We had a great time in Phoenix. It was about 106 degrees...pretty cool. We hung out with family and relaxed. It felt great. The only thing I do not like is actually having to drive to and from Phoenix. The drive starts out great, first you hit the mountains in San Diego county...
this is the first 1 1/2 of the drive...




and than...









nothing...



for the last 4 1/2 hours.



So after becoming incredibly bored I am forced to find entertainment. This involves taking pictures of myself. I know, scary.
Jourdan just slept and hung out in his car seat.
But after we arrived we had a blast. Jourdan loved playing in the kiddie pool, at first it was traumatic but once he got used to the water he was fine.



No comments: