Pages

Wild Animal Park & Grunions

This past weekend we went to the Wild Animal Park here in San Diego with some friends.


It was a whole lot of fun. I liked it better than the Zoo because the animals have so much room to run around and play. We were able to pet some of the animals and than feed the birds.

We saw a huge Lion. I do not know how thick the glass was between me & the massive beast but I let myself believe that I was safe and he could not get through. Although I would just have to run faster than the slowest person and I would be ok...

We saw tortoises and gorillas. We also saw cheetahs, giraffes, rhinos and elephants. There was a baby elephant that was so adorable. I am so glad I have wonderful friends out here that help keep me busy while Eaan is gone. They love Jourdan and help me out tremendously. I could never thank them enough.



What better way to spend a beautiful day?


Our day was not over yet. We still had another Grunion run later that night!

The Grunions came out for us under the full moon! We were so excited! Jourdan slept through the whole thing but it was still a lot of fun. We were not allowed on the Navy beach because the Navy Seals were training. That was ok because we could still watch them from afar while we caught Grunions...

What a great wrap to our day.


No comments: