Pages

Calvert Marine Museum

erWhen my Grandmom was here we went to the Calvert Marine Museum to check out the otters. The museum is very small and there is a small lighthouse right outside. We took a tour of the lighthouse and watched the otters play. It was sunny and 75 degrees. Perfect weather.

1 CMM

2 CMM

The sling looks uncomfortable to me but believe me she loves it. It's a Peekaboo sling. My friend got this for me when Jourdan was born but he never liked being in it, he liked to stretch out! Now I am putting it to good use. She could sleep forever in there. She just snuggles in!

3 CMM

Drum Point Lighthouse

5 CMM

I thought that the reflection of me in the glass was cool, unintentional but cool.
Jourdan was checking out the otters here.
My mom took the pictures with me in them.

6 CMM

7 CMM

No comments: