Pages

Family Photo Shoot @ 1 Month

Mamma and Baby BW

I want to start out by saying thank you to everyone who has been so kind and generous over the past couple of months. Jourdan, Layla and I love all the gifts we have received. I have been a little behind sending out thank you notes and announcements but I want everyone to know I appreciate each and every gift. Please forgive me and know that I am thankful for all the wonderful people in my life. I am truly blessed to have a supportive and loving family. I especially want to thank my mom. What would I have done without you? You will never know how much you have helped me and I could never thank you enough. I love you.

Mom Layla and I

Layla is now 6 weeks old and growing fast. She is even starting to smile at us. That smile could melt hearts. When she was a month old we had a partial family photo shoot. The reason I say partial is because Eaan is not here...yet. When he gets to Maryland we will be able to take pictures with our whole family. Finally. For now we just have to wait. Only 20 more days.

Thanks to my mommy for taking the pictures.
A special props to Anna for taking the ones of Mom, Layla and I.

Mamma and Baby

Layla and I

Jourdan just loves to give his little sister kisses.
He really does love her and it shows.

Jourdan and Layla Kiss

One thing I can't control...
that hair!

Holding Layla

Family Hug

Mamma Kiss

They are so sweet.

Layla and Jourdan

Mamma and Layla

What would I do without him?

Jourdan

And what would I do without her?

Mamma Kiss

Jourdan loves to hold Layla and "help" me with her.

Jourdan Layla and I

They look so excited.

Jourdan and Layla

Ga-Ga loves having all her kids here.
Well we think she does anyway.

Mom and Layla

Besides, how could she resist us?

Family Photo Shoot

Little miss Anna loves us being here too...most of the time.

Anna Kiss Layla

Someone is missing but he will be here soon!

See more pictures here!

No comments: