Pages

Happy December :: 07

Falling Leaves

We have been getting into the holiday spirit around here. So the other day Tommy decided it would be a good idea to put up Christmas lights. It was cold and windy outside. VERY windy. I think the windchill was 24 degrees. Perfect weather for climbing on a roof. Not. I felt bad for Tommy, for about 2 seconds. He was the one who wanted to put up the lights. And so it begins...

WARNING: DO NOT ATTEMPT ANY STUNTS SEEN IN THESE PICTURES. ONLY RETARDS DO THINGS LIKE THIS.

Tommy emerges from my room.

Tommy Butt

He makes it up the first peak.

Tommy on House

But not the second...I hope my mom doesn't see this. Sorry mom. Love you.

Running

There he is. Good job Tommy.

Tommy on Roof

Is it cold up there?

Christmas Lights

Doing a good job with those lights!

Christmas Lights 2

Opps! Don't fall!

Christmas Lights 3

I think he is showing off now.

Jumping on the Roof

Don't worry Tommy was not hurt in the making of these pictures.

Get inside before you really hurt yourself!

Falling

No comments: