Pages

San Diego Wild Animal Park

Jourdan and Eaan

The Wild Animal Park is awesome. I love standing right next to animals that could possibly eat me if there wasn't a fence. Love it. Our first stop was the flamingos. I wasn't too worried about these guys eating us.

Flamingo

Jourdan Flamingo

Don't know what kind of frog this was but it looked pretty cool. It's probably poisonous.

Frog


Watching the gorilla.

Watching GorillasWatching Gorillas

Then we were able to feed the lorikeet.

Lorikeet

Eaan feeding the birds.

Eaan Lorikeet

And Jourdan...I fed them too but one scared me by jumping on my back. I jumped up and screamed like a girl. Sorry there are unfortunately no pictures of that.

Jourdan Lorikeet

Palm

Rhinos!

Rhino

Rhino

Taking a break from the wild animals.

Jourdan, Eaan and Layla

Layla Smile

Jourdan and Daddy

Then on to the giraffes.

Giraffes

Now these guys can eat you. If they really wanted to I bet they could break free from their cages.

Lion

Lion

Lion

Last but not least were the elephants. These are Eaan's favorite animals. I took a bunch of pictures for him.

Elephant

Two Elephants

The babies were so cute!

Baby Elephant

Baby Elephant

SD Wild Animal Park

No comments: