Pages

San Diego Zoo

I am back. My computer had to be sent away to be fixed again. But now it is back and brand new. Hopefully never to break again. Jourdan is sick. Poor little boy. He is a tough little nugget so he should be better soon. I also almost broke my finger the other day. It has been hard to type. The x-ray says it's not broken but man does it hurt like a broken bone. How did I do this? Eaan and I were Kung Fu fighting. Things got dicey for awhile but I won. Anyway, now on to the post. I am so far behind but I am really going to try and catch up this week. Try. Hard.

My cousin Kit came to visit a little while back. She stayed for a week and we had a blast. Of course one day was spent at the San Diego Zoo.

Manda Zoo

Manda Zoo

Manda Zoo

Manda Zoo

Kit Zoo

Photo by Kit

Jourdan loves the elephants.

Manda Zoo

Manda Zoo

Taking a ride on the Sky Ride.

Manda Zoo

Kit Zoo

Photo by Kit

Manda Zoo

Manda Zoo

Manda Zoo

Manda Zoo

Hanging around like a monkey.

Manda Zoo

Manda Zoo

Love these two pictures that Kit took. Jourdan and the monkey were having a conversation. I wonder what they were talking about.

Kit Zoo

Photo by Kit

Kit Zoo

Photo by Kit

Manda Zoo

Manda Zoo

Manda Zoo

Manda Zoo

Manda Zoo

You will notice that Kit isn't in any of the pictures. She likes to take pictures like me so it's hard to get her in a lot of pictures. Plus Jourdan is usually the center of attention. We had a great time at the zoo and there are plenty more pictures to come from the rest of the week. And Kit is in some of them...and so am I! Amazing! We miss you so much Kit.

Manda Zoo

No comments: