Pages

Finally.

 Eaan Homecoming

It's been a long 6 months but Eaan is finally back from deployment and came to see us for 10 days. I didn't post anything while he was here but I have a lot of pictures. Especially from Halloween. Like that should surprise anyone. We had a great time with Eaan. He got to meet his little girl for the first time and see his little boy. We are sad that he is gone again but this time he is a lot closer. He is only a phone call away. So much better than just e-mails. We will see him again at Christmas time! And than off Layla, Jourdan and I go to San Diego until about August of 09'. Thanks Mom and Uncle Brad for taking pictures of us at the airport when Eaan arrived. Eaan, I am sorry I was late...again. I love you.

 Eaan Homecoming

 Eaan Homecoming

Eaan Homecoming

 Eaan Homecoming

No comments: