Pages

Christmas Eve

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year. 2009 should be an exciting year! We had lots of fun hanging out at home but more on that later.

I have Christmas Eve pictures to post!

Getting ready for Christmas has been fun this year but Christmas Eve is always the best!
We went and visited Eaan's family and had a wonderful dinner. Then it was time to come home and get ready for Santa.

Christmas Eve

We all iced gingerbread cookies.

Christmas Eve

Jourdan liked the icing.

Christmas Eve

Jourdan wrote Santa a letter and Santa wrote him one back. The best part was Santa enclosed some reindeer food for Anna and Jourdan to sprinkle outside.

Christmas Eve

And of course we read "The Night Before Christmas".
Jourdan always gets that look when he is concentrating.

Christmas Eve

Later that night we heard Santa on the roof...well it sounded like Santa fell on the roof. I love my brothers. We all know how much Tommy likes being on the roof. It's awesome how everyone gets into the Christmas spirit and makes it really special for the little ones. Anna is almost too old now, but Jourdan and Layla are just starting out. I can't wait to continue the traditions that I grew up with, with Eaan and my little ones.

No comments: