Pages

Arizona vs. Philadelphia

Arizona Boys

As many of you know, I am an Eagles fan and Eaan is a Cardinals fans. So, when the Eagles played the Cardinals in Phoenix for the NFC Conference we had to go to Phoenix. Naturally. We didn't get tickets to the game but we had a little get together with family. I think I was the only Eagles fan in attendance but that didn't bother me. The Eagles ended up losing but it was a great game and we had a lot of fun.

Besides watching the game we hung out with family while we were there. Jourdan and Layla got to see their Great Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. And of course Nana.

Jourdan Wheel Barrel

Raya Scooter

Jourdan and Raya Scooter

Jourdan Scooter

Oh, the blue eyes!

Cael Blue Eyes

Oh, the cuteness!

Pretty Raya

Oh, more blue eyes! I can't stand it! (Jourdan does look a little mad at me though) There are some cute kids in our family.

Jourdan Baby Blues

No comments: