Pages

Babies, Babies, Babies

This is going to be a quick post since it is pretty late. I really don't think well when I am this tired. I wanted to get these pictures up before I forgot about them though. These were from about a month ago when we went to the park with some friends. Our friends, Wes and Melissa, have a 3 year old and twin 9 month olds. We hang out with them a lot and they are really great friends. Jourdan loves their little girl and they play together all the time. Lots of pictures were taken, as you can imagine. I mean, come one...there were three babies instead of one I couldn't help taking pictures of their cute little faces!

Emily

Park with Friends

Tyler (who looks EXACTLY like his daddy...well his dad has teeth...and hair.)

Park with Friends

Dylan

Park with Friends

Best Friends

Park with Friends

Park with Friends

...And here we have the fathers protecting their young...

Park with Friends

(And yes we have the same stroller...I should be a sales rep for BOB)

What is it about baby fat that just makes me want to squeeze it? She is so flippin' cute!

Park with Friends

Not really sure what this face is for...but he obviously needed some attention.

Park with Friends

OK, back to cute baby chubs.

Park with Friends

I will be sad when she is older and has no baby fat, although I am sure she won't be.

Park with Friends

No comments: