Pages

5th Wedding Anniversary

Lily

Five years (and a couple of weeks) ago Eaan and I got married. From that moment on my world changed dramatically. I moved to San Diego and we started our life together. A lot has happened in these past five years. We have been through seven moves, three deployments, two pregnancies and a whole lot of tears, laughs and hugs.

Lily

We have our ups and downs but our love remains strong. Each day, we continue to grow and challenge one another. I learn every day what it takes to make a marriage and a family work.

Lily

I never thought my life would bring me here but I am so happy it has. My children and husband mean the world to me. Every day, I love my husband more and more (even when he drives me crazy :)).

Lily

I am not good with words so all I can say is this. I love you Eaan, I love you so much. Happy Anniversary.

Lily

(Stargazer Lilies that Eaan gave me on our anniversary.)

No comments: