Pages

8 Month Old Cuteness

Layla

Little miss Layla was 8 months yesterday, all 20 pounds of her. She has so many rolls I can't count them all! So basically I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to post a whole bunch of photos of Layla from when my mom was here. We went to the beach on the first day my mom and Anna visited. Layla looked so cute so naturally we had to take...oh a couple hundred pictures. Don't worry there aren't a couple hundred pictures in this post. But there are a lot. So if you don't want a Layla overload then I would stop here...

My mom took most of these pictures on her D90 but I got a few shots in. I didn't take any pictures with my camera when she was here because my mom's camera pretty much rocks. I just stole her camera whenever I could. Plus we have some awesome videos. Didn't I promise a video awhile ago too? Hummm. I guess there will be a couple video posts coming soon.

Get ready for the cuteness to begin...

Layla

She has been sitting by herself for awhile now and she just started crawling last week. She makes Jourdan so mad because she gets into all of his things!

Layla

Layla

Layla

Layla

Layla

We brought some balloons to the beach. Layla decided to eat them.

Layla

Layla just loves Anna.

Anna and Layla

Jourdan sleeping and missing out on all the beach fun.

Jourdan

Anna and Layla

Layla and Anna

"I'm tired."

Layla

"Oh look, my toes."

Layla

Grumpy Jourdan after he woke up from his nap.

Jourdan

"Sand! Should I eat it?"

Layla

Layla

Crying because he was very grumpy after his nap.

Jourdan

Layla and Mama

Layla

Told you this would be a long one. If you are still with me, hope you enjoyed the pictures!

2 comments:

belle said...

Über cute! So, so adorable with her teeny chin chin (double chin..hehe). And Jourdan, he's such a handsome little boy.

Wow..8 months and crawling. I'd bet she's starting to climb onto steps of stairs and inside containers. They don't know how to get down or out of places yet though. They're very curious and all over the place at this stage. It's actually a good way for them to hasten their motor planning or problem-solving skills.

And this is a really nice set of photographs. It's a blend of how opposite both of your kid's moods are at that day. Layla's all happy and smiling; while Jourdan on the other hand has his cute grumpy face.

By the way, did you use a macro lens with this set? Or I guess your kids just don't mind getting their close-ups..heheh. :)

Amanda said...

I actually was using my mom's camera and she doesn't like to use the zoom lens. So the ones she took are not with a zoom and the ones that I took (probably the last half or so) I put the zoom on. I just love that lens. And Layla never minds pictures...I guess she is used to it! :)