Pages

Pink Dresses and Firemen

Phoenix Fireman

So before I continue with pictures from when my mom was here I am going to post pictures from when I went to Phoenix last month. I totally forgot about these pictures. I don't know why they are too cute. I took these with my Aunt's point and shoot. (I forgot my camera...gasp!) Anyway I think this trip was probably Jourdan's favorite. We hung out with our awesome cousins. Raya and Layla love their pink matching dresses.

Phoenix Fireman

And Cael and Jourdan love their scooters.

Phoenix Fireman

Phoenix Fireman

Phoenix Fireman

And we got to go see fire trucks!!!!!

The highlight of the whole trip.

Phoenix Fireman

Our Uncle Lance works for the Phoenix Fire Department. The kids got to go for a ride in one of the fire trucks. They were all smiles.

Phoenix Fireman

Phoenix Fireman

Phoenix Fireman

Then it was time for a ride in the bucket!

Phoenix Fireman

Phoenix Fireman

Phoenix Fireman

Not a great picture but Jourdan wanted one in front of the fire truck.

Phoenix Fireman

My little fireman had so much fun! He loved the sirens and lights. He wasn't even scared. Gotta love that little boy!

Phoenix Fireman

No comments: