Pages

We Made It!...And I'm Alive.

Well we made it to Maryland alive...barely. Just kidding. We had fun on our road trip across the country. Everyone was cranky by day 6 but that was to be expected. Lina (our kitten) did very well and Jourdan did great. He only had a few meltdowns. I think I had more meltdowns than him. (Just kidding, not really) Anyway he did really well for being in the car for more than 6 hours a day. After leaving San Diego Saturday morning at 11 am, we finally arrived in Maryland at 7 pm on Friday night.

This past week has been a busy one. Full of unpacking, address changing and phone calls. Eaan went back to San Diego on Tuesday and is set to deploy in June. We miss him so much already. My time is definitly occupied with Jourdan and Anna in the house. There are two little ones to entertain now. Although I must say they love to entertain each other. Everyone is adjusting well including the kitten. I think Jourdan feels more at home because his kitty is here too.

I will be back to blogging soon. I have plenty of road trip pictures to post and a detailed description of our trek cross country and of course I have been taking pictures here in Maryland. So plenty of posts to come as soon as I find my sanity.

Jourdan and Anna

No comments: